Sunday, October 5, 2008

right angle bangles

This bracelet is in both Getting Started With Seed Beads by Dustin Wedekind and Mastering Beadwork by Carol Huber Cypher. Wedekind does a much better job explaining it and providing clear visuals so if you're interested in learning the technique, I highly recommend checking out his book first. Cypher does show a variation with a toggle and loop that I've used, too, but will save that for another post. Here's what I've done with the original bangle so far:

Most of you know this already, but if you don't, you will quickly learn that I love these colors:

The start of the fall weather here inspired me to make this one last week:
And then I made this one just this past weekend:

As always, I'm open to suggestions about where to go next with this pattern. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.