Thursday, November 27, 2014

B is for By the Way...Happy Thanksgiving!

Are you ready for another round of Alphabe Thursday? Let's go!

To those of you celebrating the holiday today, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you enjoy it, regardless of how you're celebrating. I'm sharing a few quick pictures of the pumpkin pie that I made last night for the family festivities this weekend. I wasn't in charge of cooking a whole meal this year, but of course I still volunteered to do some of the baking.






Check out what the other Alphabe Thursday participants posted today for the letter B right here!

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed by anyone who makes pies from scratch! We went to a regular Thanksgiving and a Friendsgiving this year, and at both events the hostess made the pies the old fashioned way. (Comparatively, I picked mine up from the grocery store, haha.)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.