Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Christmas gift packaging

Remember the package decorations that I posted about earlier this month? To recap briefly, most years I keep gift wrapping as simple as possible, and I wanted to step up the game this year. I know that I've majorly dropped the ball on keeping up with this blog the past couple months, but I wanted to make sure that I took and posted pictures of the finished gifts. I'm hoping to get back to posting more regularly again in 2015. For now, enjoy.










Did anyone else do special gift packaging this year?

1 comment:

  1. Those turned out wonderful! They make the presents that much more special! We didn't do many presents this year so I just used the boring old wrapping paper thing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.