Monday, July 27, 2015

Bethany's 30th birthday, featuring Catbird

As part of this year's July family birthday celebrations (I have three family members with birthdays in early July), I was able to take a brief trip to Chicago to attend a birthday party for my brother's wife Bethany and spend a little time with my parents. I love Rob and Bethany's friends and was so glad to be part of this event.
 




Part of the birthday celebration included the first ever performance by Catbird. Hopefully there will be future performances!



 








Have you been celebrating any birthdays this month?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful party! The cake looks amazing!
    Would have loved to have listened in on Catbird :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures! That looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.