Thursday, February 19, 2009

thank yous

Thank you very much to Alterity Art and SandFibers for featuring me on their blogs in response to my spring bracelets treasury. I do my best to thank those who feature me in their treasuries and appreciate it greatly when others do the same!

Also, I owe a thank you to ripperarts who made me a new banner totally out of the kindness of her heart. She's a fellow Awesome Chicks of Etsy member who decided that I could benefit from one of her awesome banners and made NINE of them for me to choose from! It was really tough picking just one, as they are all really great. I settled on the one that I did because it shows off several different types of bracelets that I make. I also like the multicolored letters. :) The banner is now here on blogspot as well. I decided to change the journal layout, too, to coordinate with it a little better. Taliana's currently working on an avatar to match. Very exciting!

I am in the middle of my tempatation bracelet now and am very pleased with the results this far. Are any other EBW's working on temptation pieces yet?

4 comments:

  1. You are very welcome! I am glad you like the banner and avatar. When you are ready for a change, let me know. I'll make you another one. :) Talina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am I am! It's being a challenge for sure, but I am working on my Temptation. :) Great banner!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.