Friday, May 15, 2009

new triangle, non-bead woven jewelry favorites

I listed a new triangle tonight.


I made a bracelet in the same colors a while back. I still haven't photographed it, but I will get around to doing that and listing it at some point in the hopefully not too distant future.

Most of the browsing that I do on Etsy is bead woven, button, triangle, or charm bracelet related. However, I have still managed to acquire a number of favorites that are other sorts of jewelry favorites. Here are a few of them for you to admire. :)

Scrabble Tile Pendant - Colorful Circles in Red, Yellow, and Blue by SquaresofFlair

Modern Bubbles on Blue Pendant by LegionCreative

Tape Measure Bracelet in Bright Yellow by undoneclothing

Belt Bracelet - Autumn by remade

Candy Sequin Bold Hand Cast Resin Bangle by cherriesrockmysocks

Special Edition Oval - Starry Night by ImagesUnderGlass

Wildflower Necklace by Kecky

Black and White Polka-dot Cuff by starandthimble

Hot Air Ballooning - TTV Pendant by bethtastic

2 comments:

  1. Great items. I think I will add some of those to my favs! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.