Saturday, May 9, 2009

tagged

I don't usually post things like this, especially in this blog, but I was tagged by Lisa of Alterity Art so here it goes! Hopefully you'll learn a little more about me from reading this. :)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) Finishing the school year in 3 weeks.
2) Being a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding over Memorial Day weekend.
3) Hopefully getting to visit some of my husband's family in Des Moines at the end of the month for one of his cousin's graduation parties.
4) Celebrating my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary this summer.
5) Attending my college friend Vanessa's wedding this summer.
6) Having more time to make jewelry now that it's almost summer.
7) Having more time to read now that it's almost summer.
8) Baking something this weekend! I haven't decided what yet.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1) Only worked with one of my students the majority of the day because the others were on field trips or at doctor's appointments.
2) Got my reading curriculum planned for the next week and a half or so.
3) Ate some of the treats that Julie and Alicia brought in for Julie's birthday at work.
4) Finished the second piece for my custom jewelry order.
5) Ate leftover Italian sausage stir fry for dinner with Jake.
6) Watched some episodes of The Office on DVD.
7) Read a lot of The Song is You by Arthur Phillips because it's due back at the library soon (I actually finished and returned it today).
8) Exchanged backrubs with Jake before we went to sleep.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1) Have more time around the house during the week to clean and do laundry and whatnot so there isn't so much to deal with on the weekends when I do have more time.
2) Live a little closer to both of our parents, without living too close to Chicago haha.
3) Finish my master's degree...hopefully I really will make that happen over the next couple years.
4) Work for a Catholic school or private preschool.
5) Visit California and the Grand Canyon, two places in the United States that I've never been but would really like to see.
6) Visit Disney World with my kids someday when we have kids and the money for a trip like that.
7) Pursue creative writing and attempting to get published again at some point. There's really nothing stopping me from that, it just isn't where my creative interest is focused right now.
8) Take an anniversary trip to New York City with Jake someday.

8 Things or Shows I Have Watched:
1) The Office (my current favorite)
2) Frasier
3) Scrubs
4) Family Guy
5) Seinfeld
6) The Simpsons
7) Mythbusters
8) What Not to Wear

I'm not tagging anyone. If you haven't already done this and are interested, please feel free to consider yourself tagged! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.