Thursday, June 25, 2009

treasury feature, feathered fringe

I feel very fortunate to have my ocean stained glass peyote cuff included in this gorgeous collection of bead work in springbeads' Beautiful Bead Works treasury.


You can visit it live by CLICKING HERE until Saturday June 27 at 6:43PM EST.

I just listed this bracelet today. I have fulfilled most of my fringe obsession by making my leafy creations, but I wanted to try something a little different with this bracelet. My husband says that it reminds him of a peacock. :) This bracelet also fulfills my new love for the red and purple color combination that I referred to earlier this month.


I bought some similar beads in similar colors that are a little smaller so I can make a more delicate version. I haven't decided if I want to use smaller beads for the base or just make it more narrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.