Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November Top Droppers

Thank you as always to all of my regular Entrecard droppers for all of your support! Here are my top 10 for November. For those of you on the list who are Etsy sellers, please let me know if you have an item that you'd like featured in an upcoming post. :)

1) BeadedTail
2) DigiVickie's Word Art
3) Daisy the Curly Cat
4) Funky Town Disco Music
5) Laane on the World
6) The Soap Seduction
7) Laane Loves
8) Greetje Greets You
9) Margie and Edna's Basement
10) My gypsygoods

4 comments:

  1. I'm a top dropper! WOW!!! I have been working these fingers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! Thanks for dropping on me too!

    Here's some of my latest Christmas earrings:
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35372787

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! I will post the earrings sometime in the next week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.