Saturday, November 15, 2008

buttons and other randomness

No word yet about the boutique unfortunately. I am working on a custom order for a friend, though. I've done button bracelets thus far, and she wants a button necklace. Exciting! We finally settled on the button and jump ring/toggle colors tonight. I'm going to start on it tomorrow. I also traded with someone on Etsy this week. I'm getting this pendant from yjja123 exchange for this bangle. We mailed our items yesterday so they are still in transit. I can't wait to see the pendant in person. I'm still debating whether I want to simply string it on a silver chain or if I want to make a beaded chain for it. Any thoughts? Please check out her shop. She has lots of other beautiful pendants as well as necklaces and other fun things. Also, to other Etsy sellers: I am always interested in discussing trades like this one. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested. :)

Going back to the subject of buttons, I haven't posted any pictures of my button bracelets yet. I've made both button bracelets and button charm bracelets. I'll post pictures of the button bracelets and save the charm bracelets for another post. I'll also have to post a picture of the necklace when it's finished.

I made this one for myself. I've since shortened it a little bit:
There isn't one in this color scheme in my shop but if you'd like one with it, let me know!


I'm a sucker for the black and pink color combination. I also made a peyote cuff with this color scheme.


My school district's colors are purple and turquoise. I got inspired haha. Again, if you want one like this for yourself, let me know.

I made one very similar to this for my friend Linsday who originally introduced me to Etsy this past summer as a small way to say thank you. I liked it so much that I went ahead and made another one for my shop.

And finally:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.