Friday, November 28, 2008

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you are enjoying the rest of the long weekend. I have been having a good time with family thus far. I've had the opportunity to share a lot of my jewelry pieces in person, which has been nice. People are great about giving me feedback through my pictures online, but it's different in person. It's been nice seeing the reactions in person. I'm also planning to give bracelets to my mom, mother-in-law, and little sister-in-law, and I have a much better idea what I will be giving now and what sizes I will need to make everything.

I was accepted into the Etsybeadweavers' Street Team (EBW) today! I have been admiring their work ever since I found out about Etsy back in July, and am very excited to be a member now. You can check out the EBW on blogspot: http://www.etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/ (my name is not under the members list there yet...hopefully it will be soon) and on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/etsybeadweavers/ . You can also find EBW pieces on Etsy by searching for "ebw" or "ebw team" under the handmade items section.

I already posted about my Christmas charm bracelet. Here are pictures of the other Christmas bracelets that I have made thus far:

This one does not have to be worn at Christmas time, but I think the colors are fitting for the holiday:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.