Sunday, November 2, 2008

the start of my Etsy shop, plus a few new bangles

I officially opened my Etsy site on Halloween! It's going to take a few weeks to get my inventory built up, but I'm very excited to have gotten established. It's been awesome watching people already checking out my items. I'm going to add a few more items tomorrow and then officially announce it on Facebook. I'm also going to post the links to my flickr photostream and this blog on Facebook. This has been one of the few motivators for me this month amidst all of my sinus issues. I feel really good having managed to pull it off in spite of everything. I can also really enjoy it now that I'm starting to feel a little better - *crossing fingers* that this lasts and continues to get better.

I'm going to post pictures of my newest right angle weave bracelet and right angle bangle. I'll put up pictures of what I've done with a different pattern or stitch in my next post.

Because I hadn't made anything with green and blue in a while and was feeling deprived haha:
I took Jake's suggestion and made a bangle with black and silver:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.