Wednesday, August 5, 2009

final new listings before my trip

To follow up on my last post, I did get the nymo thread that I needed in Iowa City yesterday. While I was at the bead store, I only bought one other thing which was a pack of size 8 pink Toho beads. I'm proud of my self-control haha.

Here are my newest items from the last couple days. These are the last new items I'll be listing until I get back from my trip.



I am heading to Chicago tomorrow. I will be there for a week and will then be traveling to Ohio for a college friend's wedding. I'll be back in Iowa on August 17th.

I'm leaving my Etsy shop open while I'm gone. I'll continue to relist items as I can while I'm traveling. I will have my entire inventory with me and will be able to ship regularly. If anyone is interested in ordering anything while I'm gone, please convo me after you complete your purchase so I can give you an accurate estimate of when your item will ship. Thanks!

I will not be dropping Entrecard cards while I'm out of town. Please don't think that I am abandoning any of your sites! I love all of my regular droppers and will resume dropping when I return. :)

Finally, I want to thank everyone who has supported my most recent treasury: orange accented jewelry. I have received nearly almost 40 comments on it, have had over 150 item clicks already, and have had nearly 100 views on it, and it still has another day until it expires! I have never had a treasury do so well, and I have all of you to thank for it.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful couple of weeks. :)

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip!! I hope you enjoy seeing your friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I hope that you continue to enjoy setting up your crafting area and supplies in your new apartment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.