Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving week happenings

I hope that everyone had a good Thanksgiving! I finished my December EBW Challenge Peace Piece this week. Today was the first sunny day all week, and I got some pictures of it. I still need to take pictures of the matching triangle pendant, but I'm planning to list the peace cuff tomorrow.

I had a sale on Etsy this week, which is always exciting. I then sold the same bracelet to my brother (for his girlfriend for Christmas) yesterday. I made one up for him while he was in town so he could take it with him. I should have made two of them while I had everything out so I'd have another one to list right away, but I didn't. It won't be hard to work up again in the future, though. Also this week, I traded with Yvonne (yjja123) who is trading for as many of her Christmas presents as possible this year. We traded successfully this time last year, and I was excited to hear from her again. I can't wait to see my pendant. Finally, I selected my smoke fired pendant from Kristie (artisanclay) that I won in her blog giveaway. It's in transit now with a couple ceramic buttons that I ordered from her. I'm excited to see those items as well. :)

I got my latest Blogging for Beaders' Art Beads stash on Friday. Here's a picture of my goodies, minus one set of hearts that are backordered. They are all from the new Cubic Zirconia section of Art Beads, which is a departure from the Swarovski section that I've visited for my previous blogging goodies.


I started a cuff tonight that will have a similar base to that of my Peace Piece, but it will be red. I'm attempting to work from the containers instead of mixing everything like I normally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.