Wednesday, September 15, 2010

random feature

My home Internet provider is currently down, and I don't know when it'll be back up again.  So I'm putting my monthly random feature up now while I have the chance.  Enjoy!

Rainy Days T-Shirt - Natural Unbleached Size Xtra Small - nottypooch for her by nottypooch

(For those who don't know, Jake and I are big Lady Gaga fans.)
Baby Ga Ga - Infant and Toddler Tee by cudacreations

(This is such an awesome idea.  I would love to make something like this myself.)
Envelopes 2x2 Flowers - x24 - Set 1 - Recycled by eclecticconcepts

old film negative hand cast resin bangle, bracelet - limited and made to order by bethtastic

(If you are a beader and you have not checked out this shop yet, you need to!)
16x5mm 2 Tone Opaque Dark Chocolate Swirl Czech Glass Dagger Beads from beadsandbabble

Music notes hard candy lollipops - 12 pc. by VintageConfections

Natali - Smile (8) Handmade Lampwork beads SRA by rhnatali

10 comments:

  1. Fun finds :) Love the negative strip bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edi! Any time I pull up that bracelet listing, I am in awe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love the film bangle and smiley beads. =oD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks much April, Anitra, and Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that film bracelet is a novel idea! And the musical note candy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.