Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kenosha, WI on Father's Day

Is anyone else ridiculously behind on editing photos? I have a staggering backlog in Lightroom right now. This issue isn't going to change any time soon, but I'm trying to keep editing some of my newer shots so that I'm not constantly sharing pictures from you know, three or four months ago. The set that I'm sharing today is from just a couple days ago when Jake and I were down in Kenosha, WI with my in-laws and littlest sister-in-law for Father's Day. Enjoy.



















 What have you been photographing lately?

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the lighthouse pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I used to live in Wisconsin and this made me want to visit...nothing like summer on a lake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to choose a favorite the whole time I was scrolling through...until I got to the end. That chipmunk is so cute :)
    And the lighthouse shots are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo's of the lighthouse and the lock!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.