Monday, June 30, 2014

just one of the reasons that I love summer

A couple years ago I put together a why I love summer post. One of the things that I did not talk about in that post was outdoor concerts. Milwaukee has amazing support for all types of art and is home to an abundance of outdoor concerts from local park series to Summerfest. A couple weeks ago, my brother's band Hood Smoke played Jazz in the Park.

















Last year Hood Smoke played Summerfest! Check out the photos over here.

Finally, on the subject of summer, last year I complied my summer photography tips. If you're like me and you get out and shoot as much as possible during the warm months, check it out.

6 comments:

  1. The little kids have pure joy on their faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great action shots! I haven't been to a concert in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo's! Concert outside in the park sounds fun! I will see your last year summer photography post... thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun and colorful event! Summer is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! I think it has been at least 50 years since I hula hooped!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.