Monday, June 22, 2015

urban wildlife

This month I rented a couple lenses (for fellow DSLR users who are interested: this and this) mainly for some big events. As some of you know, this month didn't exactly go as planned, but I've still gotten good use out of the equipment. Last week I spent some time with my camera in a local park and captured some urban wildlife. Those who live in more remote areas may laugh at my findings, but they're big news for us city folks.








What have you been photographing lately?

4 comments:

  1. That baby bunny is so cute! It doesn't matter how many of those I see...I always want to see more :)
    And the little otter (I think?) is so cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute critters! I love your new header, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The detail in these photos is incredible. I love the duck photos!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.