Monday, June 8, 2015

Memorial Day weekend wanderings

We were blessed with some beautiful weather over Memorial Day weekend this year, and it was great to get out and enjoy it. In an effort to keep taking our friend Aaron to some of the best places in Milwaukee before he moves to Montana in July (you can read more about that here), we went to the Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum and Lake Park.


 












For those of you in the US, what did you do over Memorial Day weekend this year?

3 comments:

  1. That little chipmunk is adorable! And I love the waterfalls.
    I'm so glad the sun is finally shining here! I've had enough rain to get me to next April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! The shot up at the building is great, the stairs look awesome, and I love the first waterfall picture. It looks like water fireworks!

    I didn't really do much over the weekend, but I did "enjoy" that brutal workout on Monday. I actually am really glad I did it, but it was rough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are great photos, but that cute chipmunk has to be #1 !!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.