Tuesday, March 17, 2009

sale, completed button exchange, completion of March EBW challenge, and a new listing

My in-laws visited us over the weekend. We had a great time and fully enjoyed the beautiful weather. While they were here, my mother-in-law bought two bracelets from me: hearts and stars right angle bracelet and skinny black and turquoise square stitch bracelet. The black and turquoise was the first skinny square stitch bracelet that I'd sold. It became apparent after a couple hours of wear that the bead clasp was not going to work. So later that night I redid the clasp with a simple clear button instead. It works much better. I'm going back and redoing the other two I made with the same beads. (I made one more, too, with larger oval beads that I think will still work as is.) I gave my mother-in-law the bracelet back right away and didn't photograph it first. I will take pictures of the other ones, though, and post about it at some point in the near future.

Kelly from KreatedbyKelly and I finished our trade this week. She took beautiful pictures of both sets of buttons exchanged and posted about it on her blog earlier today. You can check it out by clicking here. :) Awesomeness. Please check out her Etsy shop, too!

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for my Chocolate Temptation cuff in the March EBW Temptation Challenge. Congrats to RachelesOriginals for winning the March Challenge with her Seductress necklace! The April Challenge is Time Machine. I am not going to make a piece for this challenge, but I wish the best of luck to all of those undertaking the challenge.

I listed a new item today and will be listing a couple more this week. Check it out:

4 comments:

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.