Tuesday, March 31, 2009

She Smiles and It's a Rainbow

I'm still deciding on a name for the cuff that I mentioned in my previous post. Suggestions are still welcome! I was going to list that bracelet next, but since the name is still TBD, I went ahead and listed She Smiles and It's a Rainbow today. It's named for the song Kate by Ben Folds Five. I LOVE Ben Folds and could not possibly pick one favorite song of his. But Kate is definitely a good one. If you've never heard it before, you definitely need to check it out.



I won a pair of earrings from HappyCloudMoments for my Spring Garden bracelet (which I did remake over the weekend and it is more fabulous than ever now) that I entered in the A.C.E. Spring Challenge . They look like this, but with green crystals. I just got them in the mail yesterday. Gorgeous! I don't have pierced ears, but they will make a wonderful gift for someone. Thanks Joyce!

1 comment:

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.