Saturday, July 24, 2010

treasury features

Thank you so much to everyone who left me comments last night and this morning about my pictures!  I really appreciate your positive feedback.  I am definitely not giving up on Etsy or on my music background.  I have still had a great summer with my jewelry and hope that things will continue to improve, especially on Etsy, as the holidays get closer.

I will post more about the light box and today's other happenings later.  For now, I want to post the two newest treasuries that I'm in.

Christy (PurseWorks) included my black and white button charm bracelet in her A Change of Seasons treasury.
You can view this treasury live by CLICKING HERE.

wildangelkuri included my Christmas right angle bangle in her It's beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas treasury.  I had no idea that the Christmas in July sale would generate this many treasuries!
You can view this treasury live by CLICKING HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.