Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday Link List

Welcome to this week's edition of my link list.  Enjoy!

Whether you already have a Facebook fan page or are thinking about creating one for your business, this site has a lot of good advice for you.  It's a year old so a few things have changed since then but most of it is still relevant.

For those of you who are like me and enjoy random projects, these are perfect for any party or special get together.  A lot of the letters are available in multiple colors and/or patterns.

Some of you may remember that I had one of my bracelets in an issue of Bead Trends back in February.  Scrapbook Trends has several different magazines and accepts submissions for scrapbook and jewelry ideas, among other things.  I highly urge you to submit your original ideas.  You never know when you'll get accepted.

When I made some wire wrapped sea glass pendants last year, I referred to a few different tutorials before I started working.  This is one of the better ones.  I still don't think I could do a coil like that, but I did pretty well with the basics.

This site is awesome.  I'll be sharing more recipes from it in the future.  Basil and fresh mozzarella are ideal ingredients for amazing grilled cheese.

5 comments:

  1. I love Scrapbook Trends Mag :)
    And that grilled cheese looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new header. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see more links I'm going to have to try out! Thanks for always giving such good info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm - hungry now! May have to make a sandwich and enjoy all those links =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much everyone! I'm glad that this was another well received link list.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.