Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Feature: winter leaves

For my leaf feature this month, I put together another group of great winter themed items. Enjoy!

Frosty Winter Leaf Decorations by bysally26

Winter Leaves Bracelet - Opalite - Glass - Frost Ice Snow - Snow Queen - White - Winter Wedding by RowanSongCrafts

Winter Leaves Mosaic Trivet by EininiGlassworks

Winter Leaves - Throw Pillow Covers - 16x16 Inches Suede Pillow Cover with Felt Embroidery by TheHomeCentric

Pale Winter Leaves Fairy Elf Crown by FriendlyFairies

leaf charm, SHABBY white - faux patina rose bronze metal leaf WHOLESALE 50 pcs by PalomaAntigua

Loon Lake by KwestStudio8

11 comments:

  1. what a great theme and collection of winter leaves! I LOVE that last charm - going to have to check that out! I would love to create something with that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all such pretty winter leaves! I love that pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love that frosty color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your leafy features! The mosaic and the pillow are gorgeous!
    Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the pillow and the mosaic.. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love with the pillow, but love any photos of leaves too! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the hanging leaves look almost like snowflakes! And the leaf crown is beautiful - I couldn't see wearing it out, but sitting on one of the heads of my sculptures. {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful winter leaves collection!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.