Monday, October 27, 2014

another little peek at fall in the Midwest

Earlier this month Jake and I took a little trip to Minneapolis. We stayed overnight in the Wisconsin Dells on the way up, which gave us a chance to visit Devil's Lake State Park and the Wisconsin Dells Riverwalk. I'm a huge fan of visiting this area during the summer, but it's hard to beat the colors this time of year. I'll be sharing lots more pictures from this trip over the coming months, including our time in Minneapolis of course. Today I'm sharing just a few of my favorites from Devil's Lake and the Dells during the first 24 hours of the trip. Enjoy.









 

If you've been posting fall pictures lately, feel free to leave a link in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Fall colours! My fave is the log with the colourful leaves on top. Fall came early for us this year, the trees are looking quite bare now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall colors! I haven't been out much to take pictures lately. I'm also three weeks behind in my photography class. I need to get my booty in gear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colors! And great framing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! My fall pictures would look the same as all the other pictures, but at least it's finally cooled down a little. And by that I mean I have the fan on, but at least I'm not sweating!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.