Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October Mid-Month Sponsor Love

Please take just a few minutes to check out some awesome shops, blogs, and products from my amazing sponsors!

 Why haven't I picked up a set of Edi's new pumpkin buttons yet? Too cute!

Angela of AngleAh
 I'm dying over Angela's little sailboat button necklace.

Valerie of additionsstyle
 Valerie's neutral bib necklace will take you straight through fall into winter.

 Are you crafting for Thanksgiving? Pick up some of Tiffany's cheerful turkey ribbon.

Kristen of Milo and Molly
 Kristen discusses making some important choices in her shop that apply to virtually anyone who runs a creative business.

Paige shares a great technique for decorating cute little pumpkins with glitter without making a mess.

I hope that you found some useful resources here today!
Are you interested in advertising with me? Click here for more information!

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing your sponsors work each month...great group of sponsors here!
    Thank you for including my pumpkin buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All perfect for the season. I like the pumpkin buttons. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric button earrings! And you have a very fair question - why haven't I ordered any of Edi's pumpkin buttons? They are super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *waves from the sidebar* Thanks for the shout-out, as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing off my earrings, and hello to my fellow sponsors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.