Monday, October 6, 2014

photo share: revisiting the Red Rock Canyon

Some of you may remember that Jake and I went to Las Vegas back in February. I am finally finally wrapping up my Las Vegas photo editing. It's ridiculous that it's taken me this long, but it's also been fun revisiting parts of our trip throughout the past six months. One of my favorite parts about this vacation was going to Red Rock Canyon. If you are ever out that way, please take a day or half a day and check it out. These photos will convince you that it's well worth it.
















past Las Vegas photo shares

What are some of your favorite vacation memories from 2014?

8 comments:

  1. A desert vacation sounds pretty great right about now! And your photos make is look like a beautiful place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! It looks like a pretty amazing place to visit. I've never spent any time in that part of the country, but we're hoping to take our time moving this time next year so we can see some of the West.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this beautiful post. Every time we go to Las Vegas we make it out there. I can't believe how many folks have no idea about this place. They just can't venture the short distance from the gambling of the strip. We've brought folks out here, and they now too always make a trip here. I've been at Howard Hughes old place so many times, but every visit it's like new all over again. Fun place out here, and it's great how they've made it hiker ready compared to how it was long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! My mom went hiking there just last week. I'm going out to visit her again next month but not sure I'll make it to Red Rock Canyon this trip but you're making me want to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! My favorite memory right now is paddleboarding for the first time, but we keep a jar and try to put our 3 favorites of the week each Sunday night. We read them all on New Years Eve and are usually blown away with all the little stuff that was awesome we forgot! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the orange rocks against the blue sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks huge and spacious. It seems like you were the only people there :)
    Fun shot of the cactus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos - it looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.