Monday, October 13, 2014

a little peek at fall in the Midwest

Fall 2013 was my first fall with an SLR. As some of you may remember, in addition to a huge seasonal team writing project, holiday shows, and church commitments, I had this and this happening. I certainly didn't slack off in taking photos, but to say that I slacked off in taking outdoor pictures in the fall is an understatement. I literally have no photos that show off the colors that I'm sharing in this post today. This time of year is still insanely busy, but I've been taking advantage of every spare moment to get out and capture those colors this year. Enjoy.
















 What does fall look like in your area right now?

9 comments:

  1. That waterfall shot is amazing! Fall looks just like this in my area, haha. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your 'water' photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Fall hasn't really hit us in Texas yet, I can't wait to see the leaves change!

    ♥Riah
    (from Blogging Buddies)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fall colors. I do love the photo of the water fall. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! It's so much fun to go out and take pictures. I hope you find time to do some more because I love seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL! I love the close-ups of the leaves on the sidewalk -- and the beautiful shots of the water tumbling over the rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your water shots are just stunning! And I love the one with the reflection!
    Glad you're able to get out a little more this fall to enjoy all the beautiful colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic water shots! Wow. I really can't wait to see fall again next year! I hope you get to enjoy yours a lot more before the cold weather sets in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous photos! You have to do something with your pictures... what is the next step? Are you selling them anywhere? Girl you are very talented! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.