Thursday, May 14, 2015

Brewers game

Currently one of the local grocery store chains is offering a Milwaukee Brewers tickets promotion. I don't ever mind sitting in the cheap seats, especially when the tickets are free! Jake and I were fortunate enough to see a win on Monday night, which is no guarantee when the team has a 12-21 record.




Delay to review a play.


The famous sausage race. This game was pretty engaging with lots of hits and scoring, including multiple home runs. However, sometimes the sausage race is definitely more exciting. The Polish sausage was the clear winner at this game.


How's your baseball team doing this year?

4 comments:

  1. I would so love to sit in one of those big stadiums and watch a game! Far better (dare I say it) than soccer ;-) The "sausage race" sounds hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good turn out. I'd probably enjoy the sausage race more than the game...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I just got the good 'ole disappearing comment thanks to Google not being signed in correctly! Sorry if it did go through and this is a repeat.
    Charleston has a very popular minor league team that isn't known for winning much, but everyone still loves to go to the games. They do a lot of promotions for those free cheap seats tickets, too, and folks go to to the games because they're fun, not necessarily to see a home team victory. Here in Hawaii there aren' any professional sports teams, so I guess I'd still have to count the River Dogs as my team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the last time I attended a baseball game was when I was a little girl, when the team used to be called the Milwaukee Braves (now called the Atlanta Braves). I've never heard of the Sausage Race, but it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.