Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Art Beads!

I got my first Blogging for Beads freebies in the mail yesterday. I got 7 Round Aquamarine Buttons and 7 Round Burgundy Buttons. Gorgeous! I'm thinking about making an embellished right angle bracelet with them like this purple one. I'm still undecided about what beads to use for it. Any thoughts are welcome!

Also, the Dollar Days Sale is going on right now at Art Beads until April 28. Over 2,000 items are only $1.00 each. I am trying very hard to resist this very tempting sale, as I have a handful of different beads from my last Art Bead's orders that I have yet to touch. But there are lots of great deals so if you are looking to buy, I highly recommend checking it out.

I finished the peyote cuff and triangle pendant that I'll be wearing for my cousin's wedding next month. They don't look much like I originally envisioned of course (most of my projects end up this way), but I'm still very pleased with the results. I will be busy the next couple weekends with other wedding related events for my cousin so picture taking and posting will be a little delayed the next couple weeks but I'll will get pictures up at some point. :)

Please check out Art Beads for any beading supplies that you need!

1 comment:

  1. See, you share the info about the sale, and I end up with 136 new colors of seed beads! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.