Saturday, April 11, 2009

spring garden fringed peyote cuff

I listed the second fringed peyote bracelet that I've made this week. I finished a third one last night. I will have time tomorrow to take pictures outside of this weekend's creations. The weather is supposed to be beautiful and sunny so hopefully I will have some nice shots.


One of my favorite fellow beadweavers, Mary Lou, just listed a new spring bracelet this week, too. Gorgeous!


I took a bunch of pictures of downtown Iowa City yesterday, including a picture of the bead shop that I go to called Dawn's Hide and Beadaway. If you're ever in Iowa City, you should definitely visit it!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Easter tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.