Saturday, April 18, 2009

Time Machine winner, new listings

Congratulations to beadsbyvezsuzsi who won the April EBW Time Machine Challenge with this beautiful time machine piece! She also has a beautiful triangle bracelet in her shop that I love. I apologize for not including it in my last post with the other triangle creations on Etsy.


I listed a couple new pieces today - another peyote triangle pendant and a chain links bracelet, the first chain links that I've made in quite a while.



Has anyone ordered from Fusion Beads? I usually order from Art Beads when I order beads online, but they don't have any large glass leaf beads. I have ordered some from Oriental Trading before that I'm very satisfied with, but would like more of a variety than they have. I have a large variety of small and medium leaves and have not had any luck finding bigger ones in bead stores thus far. Fusion looks pretty good, but I would appreciate any and all feedback that anyone else has about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.