Tuesday, April 14, 2009

exciting sale, Blogging for Beads

I had my first sale this weekend to someone that I don't know! All of my sales thus far have been to family and friends. I have traded to a few random people on Etsy but no sales until now. The women contacted me wanting a size adjustment to one of my button bracelets. After I'd made the adjustments, she also bought one of my button charm bracelets! Very cool. :)

I was invited to join the ArtBeads.com's Blogging for Beads program this past week, which was also very cool. Basically ArtBeads will send you one of their new products in exchange for you blogging about it. I chose some Swarovski Buttons. The order is being processed right now. Hopefully it will be shipped soon. I can't wait to see them!

1 comment:

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.