Monday, July 6, 2009

all sorts of fun randomness - made to order, sales, recent purchase, EBW

I forgot to mention that my last post was my 100th post on this journal. :)

I listed a new made to order item today. This is one of the items that I made for my trade with Jo of Dogmaw Glass last month.

I have already had two sales in July! I cannot tell you how exciting that is. I shipped one on Thursday. I'm sure that the holiday delayed it a little bit, but hopefully it will be arriving at its destination soon. I just had the second sale come in today. I'm waiting for the buyer's eCheck to clear on PayPal and then I'll put it in the mail.

I don't post about all of my bead/beading supply purchases, but I wanted to mention one recent one here. After springbeads featured me in her Beautiful Bead Works treasury last month, I checked out her shop. She had several sets of leaf and tear drop beads at a great price with free shipping so I went ahead and purchased a few things. They arrived in the mail today along with a set of these beads. Thanks for the great deal, Sherry! Please check out her shop if you get a chance.

The August EBWC theme was announced today! Check it out at the EBW blog. The July voting for Here Comes the Bride will be coming up shortly. Make sure you check back for details in the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.