Thursday, July 30, 2009

another peacock bracelet, latest Blogging for Beads stash

Here is my new listing for today.


It's kind of the cousin of my first feathered fringe cuff. I have the fringe beads for a blue one as well (which will be larger like the first one), although I haven't started working on it yet.

I received my newest stash from the Blogging for Beads program yesterday. (Also, for the record, I did take advantage of the 20% off glass beads sale at Art Beads. Hopefully that order will be here tomorrow or Saturday.) They're all from the Swarovski Crystal Beads section of Art Beads. Here's a picture of my goodies.
I have a couple ideas for some of the pieces already. As always, I'm also open to suggestions! :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful bracelet, I've just added it to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bracelet, I've just added it to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.