Tuesday, July 14, 2009

more non-Etsy sales

I went to Chicago from the 10th through the 13th. While I was there, among other things, I sold five more pieces, two of which are so new that I hadn't even listed them on Etsy yet. I had taken pictures of everything that I brought with me, though, so you can still see the new work.



The first one will still be a very easy one to list as a made to order item. I may go ahead and make another one at some point so I can have one on hand. The second one is a new design I've made two of now. The other one is all blue and will be listed sometime this month. I'm thinking about making another embellished cuff with the gold cubes for detail, but with an all green background. As always, feedback on the new design as well as other ideas for color and embellishment are appreciated.

My sales covered the beads that I bought at Briolette and Bead in Hand while I was there. I went to Briolette when I was in Chicago back in February, and my mom bought me a stash of beads from there for my birthday, too. I hadn't been to Bead in Hand in about three years, though. It was good to go back. I love the two bead stores in the Iowa City / Cedar Rapids area, too, but I love the variety of different stores.

Don't forget to vote in the current EBW Challenge if you haven't already! You can vote at the blog by clicking here. Thank you to everyone who already has voted.

1 comment:

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.