Sunday, July 26, 2009

more new listings, personal collection jewelry

I've been on a roll with new listings lately. I want to get everything that I've made so far this summer listed before I head out of town in a couple weeks. Once I get back into town, I'll be starting the new school year (less than 4 weeks away *sigh*). The more I can do now, the better!


As you can see, I gave into my weakness for stripes.

Twice!

The last bracelet is one of two pieces that I made for myself recently. I decided to list it as a made to order item. Here is a picture of both personal pieces.

Making jewelry has really expanded the color palette that I enjoy wearing on a regular basis. I never would have picked the pinks in the striped bracelet a couple years ago, but now I love it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are all lovely. I especially love the orange tones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I don't work with orange as much as most other colors, but I'm usually pleased with the result when I do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.