Wednesday, July 29, 2009

leaf jewelry and supplies feature

As you probably already know, I am still not over my leaf bead obsession that started sometime in early 2009. I haven't done a feature on here in a while so I decided to feature some leaf jewelry pieces and supplies from fellow Etsy sellers.

BEADWOVEN FLORAL BRACELET by fashionsfrome

Pink Glass, Antique Gold - Charm Bracelet - Pink Spring Garden by Balanced

HANDMADE PORCELAIN MAPLE LEAF BUTTONS - RUSTY ORANGE by LisaPetersArt

HANDMADE RAKU FIRED CERAMIC LEAF BUTTON IN GREEN by LisaPetersArt

Large Green Leaf Earrings by FancifulForm

Brass Leaf Bracelet by Greenerica

EcleCtic Leafy Goodness Fiesta Charm Bracelet by LifeTravelsDesigns

Pretty Birds garden charm bracelet Summerpoint studios by poetsummer

sunkist bracelet by oceanhouse

Rose Garden Bracelet
by Mandyshaner

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection! I love leaves and foliage. The handmade leaves are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have resisted buying the handmade leaves so far, but I may need to pick one up at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.