Sunday, October 24, 2010

wedding, repeat customer

Jake and I took a short road trip this weekend for one of my good college friend's wedding.  We drove 13 hours (not counting the in town traveling) in 3 days, but it was worth it.  In addition to the wedding, we got to visit with other friends and family along the way, most of whom we don't see very often.


During the trip, I sold half a dozen bracelets to a friend who did a large portion of her Christmas shopping with me last year, too.  Four of the bracelets are pieces that I've made in the last few months, including my newest silver links ocean piece that I hadn't listed on Etsy yet.  I actually hadn't even edited the pictures of it!  Here's a newly edited picture for you.


This is the third version of this design that I've sold so I will be making more of these in the future.  I have a few ideas for link bracelets in other color combinations, too.  As always, I'm open to your suggestions, too.

I hope that this week gets off to a good start for everyone!

6 comments:

  1. what a great weekend - a visit with old friends and lots of sales! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend! Congratulations to the bride and groom and to you for all your sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fun time! How cool to sell stuff along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Margaret! It definitely was a fun time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.