Saturday, December 11, 2010

December EBW Challenge Simon and Garfunkel

Voting for the December EBW Challenge Simon and Garfunkel is up and running!  You can vote at the EBW blog.  Voting is on the right side of the page and is open until Wednesday, December 15.  I posted about my entry earlier so I won't go into detail about it here, but here it is again.
It's available for sale here.

As always, there are lots of stunning entries.  Here are a few of my favorites.
Crystal Beadwoven Green Bracelet Unique Jewelry Rosemary Flower Bed by SpringColors

A Hazy Shade of Winter - OOAK Wrist Bag - EBWC by triz

The Lamplight Fingerless Glove Cuff (Left hand only) by FrancescasFancy


Please Come Back.EBWC by redphoenixjewelry


And Ruthie (roseworksjewelry) was so kind to include my Angels in the Architecture piece in her Simon and Garfunkel EBWC 1 treasury.  Thanks Ruthie!

6 comments:

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.