Monday, December 27, 2010

two-hole explosion is back

I've had a lot of success with my original two-hole button charm bracelet design.  I found these adorable buttons at Vogue over the summer and decided that I had to make another version of the design.




This bracelet is available in my Etsy shop here.  I am going to make a neutral version with this same style of buttons, too.  Other button charm bracelets in the line up include a new turquoise/red bracelet and a new tortoiseshell cat bracelet.  At some point, I'd like to make another all green bracelet and would like to explore some more other single color styles again, too.

5 comments:

  1. the bracelet is so pretty. Can't wait to see a turquoise one! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Deb! I finished the turquoise/red one this week so I'll have it up sometime in the next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the colors! I love bright pretty jewelry :)
    And I bet I know someone who might like the tortoiseshell one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Edi and Theresa!

    I agree, Edi. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.