Thursday, December 9, 2010

newest ocean piece

I listed the newest version of my ocean fantasy right angle weave design this week.  Here's the original version.


I made a custom version of the design for my big wedding order back in August.  It was for a little flower girl so it's shorter than my normal short length.
 I would love to find more lime with white dots beads like I used for the original version.  I may have to custom order something like that at some point.  But I haven't yet and didn't have any more of the green beads above so I went with blue accented this time.

 You can purchase the newest version here.

6 comments:

  1. That is beautiful,,but I really love your christmas one with the darling little gingerbread..that is to cute..going to check out your shop,,Merry Christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like how the green pops in the original but the blue is pretty too. I think it is a really interesting design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always liked blue and green together, and your calling it "ocean" is so creative! I wouldn't have thought of that! Blue and green conjures up visions of old English plaid school uniforms in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Linda! It's so interesting how the same colors can remind people of such different things.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.