Friday, December 10, 2010

leafy feature number 24

Happy Friday!  Believe it or not, I am slowly getting through all of my saved favorite leafy items and will finally be caught up around Christmas.  Opinions/thoughts about whether I should continue with it after that or switch to something different or mix it up more for a while with different features every month/week?  For now, enjoy this leafy installment. :)

Falling Leaves Earring by kjbeads

Waiting for Autumn - OOAK Cuff by triz

Polymer Clay Gold Leaf Pendant With White Flowers by Rolyzcreations

ON SALE--Fall Leaves Thank you Cards (Set of 8) by CreativeLily

20 PERCENT ON SALE - Gilded Gecko Beadwoven Cuff Bracelet by littlestonedesign

Set of 10 personalized flat notes - Leafy Motif in Pink with Moss Envelopes by MichelleBrusegaard

fallen leaves necklace by amiramednick

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for feturing my Waiting for Autumn Cuff in this lovely "leafy" post!!!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Thank you for featuring the leaf cards from my shop :)

    I love your button bracelet as well!

    Happy Holidays :)

    ~CreativeLily

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome Triz and Lily! Wishing you the best, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those first pair of earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous goodies Rose. You have excellent taste!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great leaves :) As to whether or not to keep them going...I like 'em...maybe try seasonal or themed each time ...somehow, maybe color of the way the photo is lit...I dunno :P
    Or just month changes. So many great things out there, it can be hard to pick!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.