Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday feature: random

Quick note: In honor of Etsy finally rolling out their free shipping codes, I'm having a free shipping Friday in my Etsy shop.  Use the code FREESHIPFRI for all purchases today.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming: I'm moving my monthly random feature to a Friday for February.  I'm planning to return with leaves next Friday.  For now, enjoy some of my random picks!

One of my other recurring themes on this blog: triangles.
TRIPLE TRIANGLE PENDANT dark purple by LaPerLaA

And of course there's some lamp work.
RED TRANSPARENT GLASS DISCS-SET OF 6 by alishawhite

I can't believe that I haven't done a whole polka dot/dotted items feature here yet.
Polka Dot notecard stationery set (12 cards) by RueRenee

I'm a sucker for this theme, too.
THE ORIGINAL Velvet Purple Candileria by blueroompottery

Nope, I'm not pregnant.  This is just really sweet.
pitter patter heart kss maternity t-shirt black s m l xl 2xl organic bamboo fabric by kssmaternity

I try not to include too many beadwoven pieces in my random features, but sometimes I can't resist.
Beaded Celtic Knot Pendant by MadeByKatarina

I haven't posted too many polar bear items here, but I should more often.
sleeping polar bear pillow by stbrendans

19 comments:

  1. I love random finds! Thanks so much for including my polka dot cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random finds are really the best! Love that polar bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first necklace is quite intriguing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all and you can never have too many beadwoven pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your random finds especially that polar bear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds :) That polar bear put a smile on my face :) And that baby tee is sure cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW...your random finds are always great picks^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving those polka dot cards! I'm always a sucker for simple, graphic patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun stuff...I love that tee...so sweet. And I ran across that polar bear earlier - so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That purple pendant is my favorite. Wish I could bead like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad that everyone liked this feature so much! Thank you for all of your feedback!

    Nancy, me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finds! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful finds!! So happy to be included in this today!!
    Thank you so much:))))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely items! That pillow is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're welcome Alisha and Marietta! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Thanks Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that candileria is sure pretty! It must look real neat when lit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sure that it does! I can't imagine how stunning the blue is.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for posting my triple triangle pendant!
    I am honoured and I have blogged about it!
    http://laperlaa.blogspot.com/2011/02/feature-at-randomcreative.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're welcome! Thank you for the blog promo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.