Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Color Combination Inspiration, Round 1

I have another great round of color combinations to share with you today. I hope that you're able to find something here that sparks a new idea of some sort for your creative endeavors. As always, I've done my best to mix up the subjects that I feature. You can pull color combinations from any source for literally any type of creative project. Click on the photos to visit the original sources. Enjoy!

Red / Turquoise from Paige
Because we haven't visited this combination in a color combination inspiration post in way too long.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/151940431/bridesmaid-or-bridal-jane-austen-bouquet
 
Brown / Blue from Grace
https://www.etsy.com/listing/122377925/swarovski-crystal-bracelet-brown-and

Green / Yellow / Blue from Sharla
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andrewmorrell/391210695

Deep Purple / Silvery Gray from Duni
https://www.etsy.com/listing/109114329/silver-and-pewter-gray-grey-and-lavender
 
 Red / White from Edi
http://forum.papertreyink.com/forum/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=82044

Let's Keep It Going!
What color combinations are you loving right now? Have you experimented with any new color combinations recently?

10 comments:

  1. Love that purple and silvery gray necklace! There are so many different grays and the color is certainly keeping my attention. Orange was on my mind this morning so I will offer orange and teal blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the purple/silver necklace you chose and the red and white card is so pretty!
    Currently I like honey + coral. They are such warm, friendly colours and cheer me up on this cold winter day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe the subject of this post! Just a couple days ago I created a new album in my personal files titled "Inspiration - Color Palettes." I'm finding images such as above and making color palettes from them. It's a big help when putting projects together. I'm finding some really great color combinations! And I'm loving the beads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun! Love the necklace - such a pretty color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purple and gray! I'm loving the Christmas decorations in pink and green this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Rose, I hope that your Thanksgiving was beautiful.
    I find these wonderful combo's though I think I am drawn to the brown and blue. It seems to stand out.
    Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The brown and blue is always one of my favorites as is the purple and gray. I like your choices for all of them though! How about green and black?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red and turquoise! *claps hands*

    I agree about the green and black idea! That's very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color combinations, blue and brown is always one of my favorite combinations!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  10. as said before, I love blue/brown. What a beautiful bracelet {:-D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.