Thursday, February 27, 2014

O is for Other Photographers

Are you ready for another round of Alphabe Thursday? Let's go!

Last time I wrote about taking pictures of other people for the letter O. You can check out that post to learn more about why I enjoy taking pictures of people that I don't know. Today I'm focusing specifically on other photographers. Since I got an SLR, I find myself noticing (and photographing) cameras and camera gear wherever I go.

I'm Not a Pilot, Brady Street Festival, July 2013

 
I'm Not a Pilot, Whitefish Bay, August 2013


Milwaukee County Zoo, October 2013

Harley-Davidson Museum, November 2013
my friend Steve

Adam Novak, my brother's wedding, November 2013



Self shot at my brother's wedding, November 2013

Check out what the other Alphabe Thursday participants posted for the letter O this week right here!

10 comments:

  1. Great candid shots! I also like taking photos of others taking photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been one to photograph people for some reason. Your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I've never photographed a stranger taking photos, just people I know to be silly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun idea for the letter O. Love the selfie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun :)
    In my little town I haven't seen a single photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing the size of some of the lens on the cameras. Your last shot was loads of fun! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pics of other photographers are great - I like to watch them myself too:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.