Friday, September 11, 2009

at last - remake photos uploaded, green leafy sale completed

I finally upload the photos of my remade versions of the purple diamonds right angle bangle and double stranded purple ice right angle bracelet. I've been really into purple lately, but as many of you know, it's not the easiest color to photograph. I'm pretty pleased with the purple quality of both of these photos. I know that the background is overexposed on the first photo. I'm still learning how to create a nice light balance with my new camera. I am pleased with the clarity of the bangle in the photo, though.



I also completed my green leafy bracelet sale today. It was a custom order from one of my co-workers for her niece. Hopefully it will be well received. Here are a couple shots of it. The exposure is a little better in these shots. I may list it as a made to order piece on Etsy at some point.



It is not too late to vote for my Indian Summer piece! Thank you so much to those of you have already voted. If you haven't, please go over to the EBW blog and check out the challenge. http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com. Voting is on the right side of the page. I'm #14. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.