Saturday, November 27, 2010

new button pieces

In addition to making new button charm bracelets, I've been working on a couple more button projects this week.

One of my promotions for Christmas is that every order through Dec. 18 comes with a free pair of these Christmas button stud earrings.  I've been going through them quickly and just got an order for a single pair of them yesterday so I've been making more.

I want to have some new button magnets for my stash before I set up my work for my co-workers next week.  My larger buttons and buttons with novelty shapes (stars, hearts, clouds, etc.) keep selling out so I've been working on a few new designs.
The pair in the back are pretty dark, but the bottom buttons are a gorgeous shade of teal.  I've picked out some more clouds and stars to work with, too.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the sales! I've always had a thing for buttons. The heart shaped ones are sure cute! I need to gather all my buttons in one box! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb! Sounds like a good plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new creations!

    Congrats on the sales, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun stuff!!! the earring promo is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you much Duni, Anitra, and Theresa!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.