Wednesday, January 5, 2011

first pattern for 2011

I completed my third bead weaving pattern on New Year's Eve.  This is the first (but hopefully not the last) pattern from randomcreative for 2011.  It's for my leafy series bracelet.  As I'm sure many of you know, I have had a little (that's an understatement) leaf bead obsession since sometime in early 2009.  Two years later, it's still going strong.  I have 10 designs in my leafy series on Etsy right now.  I decided that it was well past time to write the pattern for the design.  And here it is.  Click on the cover picture below to go to the Etsy listing.



I used my newest winter leafy bracelet for the tutorial pictures.
I'm going to make a larger version as well before I update the winter listing on Etsy so watch for those shortly.  For now, those of you who bead can make your own whenever you like with the new pattern!

5 comments:

  1. I love that charm bracelet you have in your header - captivating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your leaf series! What a great idea to offer a pattern! I can see you've been very busy :)
    And I agree with Grace - love that bracelet in your header too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.