Saturday, January 22, 2011

in the right season

As I'm sure a lot of you already know, I don't always make jewelry pieces that coordinate with the current season.  So I'm really proud that I'm getting all of this together in the winter!

I got my newest stash from Art Beads through their blogging design program this week.  We were allowed to pick any items that we wanted to create a winter piece.
It will be part of my new line that I blogged about earlier this month.  I'm very excited about it.  I used to maximize my number of choices for the blogging program and get lots of smaller items.  Lately I've been trying to splurge on some nicer pieces.  Thus, I chose to include the Swarovski button and sterling silver charm on the left.  I'll have more details about all of that in the near future.

I finally took pictures of my newest leafy bracelet: Beaded Bracelet - The Leafy Series - Winter.  It's available in two different sizes.  They're very similar and both awesome.  Both of these pictures are of the smaller version.


The clear blue and silver leaf beads that I used in this design are from Shannon (beadsandbabble).  I've mentioned her here before, but if you haven't checked out her shop yet, please go over there.  Also, the pattern for my leafy bracelet is available here.

Disclosure - I received my ArtBead's products free of charge through their blogging program. I am honestly reviewing their products and have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products I received. 

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks like little bits of sea glass that washed up to shore on a Greek island beach!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great program - I was doing something similar, and it's very helpful for the beader. Great idea to make two sizes... most people don't think about sizes when it comes to your wrists! Hopefully, you can sell both on the same page... don't know about that... {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already have your beads? I just wrote on my to do list to get my bead order in. I'm way behind! I do love your color choices and can't wait to see your finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sheila! Love that comparison.

    Yes, the blogging program has been great! I've had a lot of success with making multiple sizes. Honestly I'm not sure if Etsy is okay with the multiple sizes thing, but I've had several listings like that for the better part of year. If I sell one version, I still have to re-list to sell the second one so Etsy won't get cheated out of their listing fees.

    Sharla, yep, I got an idea for this project right away. I put in my bead order about 24 hours after I got the e-mail. I know a lot of people haven't ordered their beads yet either. I'm hoping to have my finished product up later this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color...perfect for many seasons!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.